Monday, May 31, 2010

The Nerd in Me

A couple months ago I did something really nerdy. I was playing around with Polyvore and I desperately needed inspiration. So what do I do? Of course. I make a Polyvore based off my favorite books. Do you see the dorkiness now?

I didn't post about it and I don't remember exactly why but I'm doing it now. The first one I did was Pride and Prejudice. I adore this book and the movie with Keira Knightley was magnificent. :) Sigh. Mr. Darcy is my dream guy. He's just so adorably cute!


I absolutely love the part when he's in the meadow and Mr. Darcy says, "You have bewitched me body and soul." Oh. My. Gosh. If any guy said that to me I'm pretty sure I would swoon and I promise you, I'm not a swooning type of lady. :)


And random side note but the musical score to this movie is amazing as well. I have Darcy's Letter and Liz On Top of the World on my iTunes. So romantic. So nerdy.


I sound like such a nerd but there's no point hiding it. I'm a nerdy fashionista. What are you? Comment below! I mean are you two seeming opposites that come together to make a super unique, fabulous woman? Or man?

Okay, well here's the Polyvore. It's not a strict interpretation but more of a collection of pieces that I think a modern Lizzie Bennett might wear. Click here to get specific info on each piece in the set.


 Sigh. Tomorrow I have to go to school. Yuck! But each day is one day closer to summer--a.k.a. ultimate freedom! I can almost taste the summer breeze.

I realized today that I have over 400 followers! Isn't that insane? I'm so excited. :) I'm thinking I might do a giveaway in the near future but I haven't decided what I'm going to giveaway yet. Hmm...decisions, decisions.

This is kind of random but are there words that you find just super annoying and hard to spell? I don't know what it is but the word decision bugs me. Every time I write it I have to use spell check because I never spell it right. I don't know what it is. Its just that word too. I don't know. Its weird.

Please comment below and tell me I'm not alone out there. But then again...maybe I am. Oh, no! The horror! :) Bye!