Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Hudson River

Guess what I learned today? I learned that I can watch the Style Network on TV. How cool is that? For some reason I never knew this. I used to have to watch Giuliana and Bill on OnDemand. But now I don't have to do that! I'm kind of excited. :) Can you tell?
__
I just watched Bride Wars and it was okay but it was no Raising Helen or How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days. It was cute. But it was one of those things that you just watch once and that's enough. Despite this fact I still think Kate is amazing.

Anyway, Kate Hudson is so pretty. I was just reading through the Harper's Bazaar website, as I am prone to do when I have nothing better to do and there's nothing on TV, and I found the pictures from Kate Hudson's April cover. It was a while ago but I still think its gorgeous! :D






Click here to see the full interview with Ms. Hudson and click here to see the rest of the pictures from her photoshoot. I could only use so many! :)

I am totally loving her Burberry Prorsum trench in the second picture. Some of you might know of my total obsession with anything and everything Burberry Prorsum. :) This brand just makes me so happy. I love it.

What is your favorite brand? Even if you know that you could never buy anything from that brand. Please comment, I want to know. :)