Monday, May 3, 2010

The Best Part of Me

Oh, Carmen. You're shoes are so adorable! Don't you guys just love them? They're the Fendi Cutout Slingbacks. They cost 4695.00! I know that's so expensive. But they're adorable. Why do I desire cavier on a Burger King budget?

I just saw Sandra Bullock's new baby and he's adorable! I know I've been out of the loop but I've had a lot of things going on lately. But he's so adorable! Cute! :) I'm so happy for Sandra. She really does deserve some happiness after everything she's been though.

I'm currently obsessed with a new song on my ipod. Breakeven by The Script is so good. :) What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?

Found my MAC Well Dressed blush. I don't know where it went but it seems like when I find something, something else goes missing. I was looking for my Laura Geller's Nice-n-Nude lipstick but I couldn't find it!

I tried doing and EOTD today but I'm horrible at taking pictures. I'll try to post about it tomorrow so it'll be a day late but this is the first time I'm doing something like this. I'm kind of excited! :) If this seems like a quick random update video...it is. But now that you guys are updated I can put up my EOTD post tomorrow!

What're you listening to? I've spent all day listening to that one song. :) Post a comment below. Please?