Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Living in Hong Kong

Time to be a little exotic. I know the Hong Kong Collection by OPI has been out for a while but I thought I'd still write about my opinions. I'm just sitting here eating some cuties and I couldn't think of anything to write about. So here it goes...

Jade Is the New Black
This one--by far--is the most unique one from the collection. Its this really beautiful jade color. Well, obviously because that's the title of the polish. Duh. :) But I truly think that the color is so pretty. I want to keep it on my nails at all time. Really, really do.

Suzy Says Feng Shui
From just looking at the bottle, it kind of reminds me of the color of Alice;s (from Alice in Wonderland) dress. Doesn't it? I don't know. When I first saw it, I thought that it was a pretty color but I didn't know if I would want that color on my nails, you know? Its an Alice blue. But for some reason I don't know why. I don't like the color of this color on my nails but on my sister's nails its sooo pretty. It's weird, I know. Has that ever happened to anyone. Maybe I should just try it on again.

Dim Sum Plum
How cute is that name? Dim Sum Plum. Hahaha. Reminds me of Janet Evanovich books. Because the main characters name is Stephanie Plum. I don't know. I read one of her books and I laughed sooo hard. :) But back to Dim Sum Plum. Its a pretty color. But maybe I'm biased because purple is my favorite color. Almost anything purple I love. So maybe you shouldn't listen to me. :)

I know there were like nine other colors in the collection but none of them really stood out. Other than Meet Me on the Star Ferry, I really want that one but I don't want to talk about it without actually having it in my posession, you know. I can't really talk about it but it looks really pretty.

Pearl of Wisdom is pretty but there's nothing special about it. Its just a white color. Why spend so much money on an un-special white color? I don't know. Personally I wouldn't. But I really do love white nails. They're so chic.

I also wear black nails when I'm lazy. But I make sure my dad doesn't see. He thinks that I'm turning Emo or something. But doesn't Mary-Kate look stunning with her dark nails? Love her. And I love Harper's Bazaar. A match made in Viva La Fashion Heaven!

Anway. These were just my thoughts. Write in the comments what you think. :D I'd love to hear your thoughts.