Friday, May 28, 2010

Shopping in Florida

I don't know if this can really be considered a haul because its only three things but I decided to do it anyway. :) Summer vacation is getting closer and closer. I can't stop smiling. I am just now getting around to catching up on all the TV shows that I missed during my vacation.

And I'm also only just now getting around to posting about my trip. I know. I'm a procrastinator. A really bad procrastinator. But I'm sure most of my loyal readers all ready knew that.

Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner in Vamp
 I used Vamp today and I was really excited because it was the first time I'd used it since I'd got home. I have brown eyes and purple liner just seems to make my eyes POP. It's a little flaky and so I wouldn't recommend putting it on your waterline but it looks great on the lashline. My eyes are my best feature and I always make sure that all the drama is in my eye makeup. I'm thinking about doing another EOTD. I got a new camera and so the quality will be better. What do you guys think about that? Should I not waste my time doing an EOTD? Comment below! Go. Go. Comment Below. :)

 
Bare Minerals Blush in Frisky
I don't know if you can tell but this blush is a really pretty coral color. My cheeks are still a little sunburn so I have a beautiful (note my sarcasm) red tinge to my cheeks already. Lately I haven't been wearing blush because even with foudation ny natural blush is still visible. Plus, what's the point of making my skin not-red, only to make it a coral color? I just haven't been in a blush mood lately. But I'm still in love with this color. As soon as my sunburn turns into a tan, this will be the first blush I use. I promise. :)

 
Black Vans :)
I have some sad news and some great news. While in Florida my converse officially died. I think that converse look better when they're a little dirty but my converse (they were blue) went to the shoe store in the sky. They were torn up! And I'm not even exaggerating. At least I got my money's worth, right? But I decided to mix it up. And I bought Vans to replace my beloved converse. Aren't they cute? I'm so excited because I've been wanting Vans for a while but I just never had an excuse to buy them. So cute. :)

Sigh. It's Memorial Day Weekend. Four whole days. I'm so excited. Although I have an APUSH project due on Tuesday. Yuck. :) But I'm heading to a friend's house right now to work on it. Hopefully we'll finish today. Bye!