Monday, May 10, 2010

Roaming With Reese

Sitting in my bed huddled under my blankets, and I'm completely loving it! My bed is always just so comfy. :) Sister's driver's ed ended last weekend which is really nice. :)

Here's Reese Witherspoon rocking her Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch. If this post seems kind of random I have an explanation at the bottom. :)

Shopping in Los Angelos. Wearing Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Ray Ban
Wayfarer Sunglasses, J Crew Corwin Cardigan, Black Ankle Booties, and Black Skinny Jeans.


Out in Venice. Wearing Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Fitted Black
Turtleneck, Black Flats, and Medium Wash Skinny Jeans.


Out in Brentwood. Wearing Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Clutch, Chanel 5124
Sunglasses, Lanvin Ballet Flats, Tailored Mini Pencil Skirt, and
Button-Down Flanel Shirt.

Hahaha. I did this post because today in Japanese my friend Maddy and I were playing this game. She got these texts that had famous movie quotes from all these different chick flicks. She'd read me the quote and then I'd have to guess. :)

It was really fun. Most of the quotes were from Twilight: "You better hold on tight, spidermoneky!" That one made me laugh. :) Idk.

Anyway then she said, "The rules of haircare are simple and finite. Any Cosmogirl would've known."

What movie is that from? Maybe I'm the only one who loves this movie and can recite almost every line by heart. I'll give you some time to think about your answer.

Well, of course it was Legally Blonde. <3 Elle Woods. :) Hence the Reese Witherspoon post. She's so classy. I really like her.

What movie do you know by heart? Please tell me! :D (wow! this is a kind of long post...)