Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wonderfully Wu

I still think Jason Wu is a genius and here is yet another post in honor of his brilliance! Click here to see my first one. I know I just recently posted about him but I decided I'd do it again. One: because I have to keep writing my essay and I needed something beautiful to look at. And two: because I just wanted to. :)

Doesn't Kerry look amazing? I love the color of her dress. The entire thing looks stunning on her.

Kerry Washington at 38th Annual Legislative Conference. Wearing Floor Sweeping
Jason Wu Dress and Multi-Strand Movado Necklace.

Camilla Belle at CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund. Wearing Jason Wu Dress, Chiain
Fringed Tote, and Gray Pumps.

Amber Valletta at the Premotion Premiere. Wearing Jason Wu Dress, Yves
Saint Laurent Clutch and Shoes.

Just got back from watching As You Like It  performed by my school's drama department. It was the best play I've gone to see in a long time. :) I laughed. A lot. The girl who played Rosalind was hilarious. Sooo funny. :)

It was a long day yesterday, I'd also played tennis. The school I went to had nine courts. Nine courts!! I'm so jealous right now. I can only imagine what my tennis team could do with nine tennis courts. :) Oh, well. I guess we'll just have to stick with our four.  

 My mom bought me the Nars 15th Anniversary Everlasting Love Pallete for Christmas. I know that was ages ago but she just found it in a box when we were cleaning. It has Orgasm in it. And you guys might know that I'm in love with that stuff. :)
__
What is your blush at the moment? Any suggestions? Please comment below. And then Follow! :D