Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Queen of Prints

Is there any question that Diane von Furstenberg is an amazing designer? Well, there isn't any in my mind. I love this woman's line. Plus I've seen her talk on TV and I just love her sense of humor. Can you imagine my excitment when Whitney off The City went to work for DVF?

Here's a quick look at who is wearing DVF and why Diane is able to make prints look stunning on any woman. :) <3

Vanessa Hudgens' floral print skirt works because she pairs it with a simple black tank and grey cardigan. The skirt is able to take center stage, as it should, and her entire ensamble is pleasant to the eye. Its not overwhelming but the skirt helps pump up the volume just enough for a stroll through the streets.


Doesn't Debra just look stunning in that blue-green color. It works so well with her bright hair and pale skin. Upon closer inspection a small print covers the entire fabric. The simple cut is very DVF. But it still makes me, as an observer, stop and stare. There's something about the dress that draws the eye. Is there any reason why I love DVF?


Bold. Bright. Beautiful. The yellow adds much needed volume to this simple cut dress. The bold contrast between the black and white and yellow draw the eye closer. The unique and almost paint-spattered inspired print is just stunning, don't you think? Sienna's tights and shoes mute down the drama of the dress without looking awkward or strange. Its a lovely piece that I'm absolutely in love with.


Looking at all these lovely ladies in DVF makes me want to own her stuff even more! Sigh. :) She is just so much fun. Nothing much to report about my life, in the shopping arena or otherwise. I'm been just sitting around the house lately.

Oh, and question. Do you like the way my blog looks now? Or do you perfer its original layout? Please comment below!! :)