Monday, May 24, 2010

Beachy Fun--Hopefully in the Sun

Just finished up a tag post that I'm going to publish tomorrow. So if you like tags come back tomorrow. If you don't...well, then I guess it will be a sad day for you. But I hope you love reading tags as much as I love writing them and reading them. :)

Anyway, I got some great news today. :) Me and my sister are getting a pool! I'm beyond thrilled. Its not an in-ground pool or anything. Its just bigger than the kiddie one that has been chilling in the garage for the past twelve years.

The pool will only be about four/five feet deep but I think its the coolest thing ever. Question. Is it safe to jump off a trampaline into a pool? Or does it just look cool? Please comment below.

I haven't gotten a new swim suit yet but as it still feelings like late winter, where I live, and I don't need one yet. But in a couple weeks I'm going to have a swim suit shopping spree. :) My mom is going to be thrilled. Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?

So excited for pool season. Is there anything more exciting? Nope. Not even close. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration. A big exaggeration but you know what I'm saying.

I was playing around with Polyvore, I think I've become obsessed, and I came up with a wishlist. A beachy, fun-in-the-sun wishlist. The two piece in the Polyvore is adorable. I'm in love.


I'm a huge fan of the dark, navy blue. The color is perfect in summer. Its so very nautical. :) And as a Navy brat myself, I'm very partial to the sea.

Went over to a friend's house today and watched Gone With the Wind. It is a FOUR HOUR long movie. Four hours!! I had no idea it was that long. :) It was a good movie but it was just too long. Way too long. I adored Rhett.

He was so funny. I loved how he and Scarlet met. Clark Gable is a genius. And despite the fact that he was arrogant and sometimes strange, I found myself rooting for him more than Scarlet. Well, one classic movie down. Thousands more to go. :)

Bye! Talk to you guys later. If you feel the need, please comment below. Or even push the follow button to your right. Thank You! :D