Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lots of Love

Another days of deals! Exciting, no? Today is the day before the AP Language and Composition test. Yay...(note my sarcasm). I feel so unprepared. Especially since my teacher has spent the entire year occupying my time with busy work. I've learned nothing! Nothing!

But I'm trying to stay positive. I'm hoping for a three. That seems pretty realistic in my case. :) But after I finish my test I'm off to Florida! :) Its going to be a blast. I'll try to keep you guys posted as much as possible but don't be surprised if I don't post as often...

Okay. Well, here are some deals. Everything is under twenty dollars. Minus tax. Of course.



L: Solitaire Tights Tee (17.80)   R: Pintucked Striped Tee ($19.80)



T: AE Snakeskin Flats  ($19.95)    B: AE Peace Belt ($19.95)


I'm going to start to pack as soon as I'm done with this post. Has anyone ever been to Disney World. I might get to stop by when I'm in Florida. How is it?

Oh, I can't stop smiling. I'm just sooo excited. It'll be nice to have this break after such a hectic couple of weeks. AP tests are so frustrating! Frustrating! :D