Saturday, May 8, 2010

Can You Name That Designer?

Why do I watch scary movies at night? Hmmm...you would think I would learn but I don't. And then I'm always up late at night because I always see the girl from The Ring  coming after me. If you're scared easily and you haven't seen The Ring--DON'T watch it.

It is soooo scary. So scary. It gives me the eebie-jeebies just thinking about it. But moving on to a much happier subject. Much happier. :)

Like these pictures. These made me smile. I hope they make you smile too. But can you name that designer?






If you want the answers, then here they are.

1. Karl Lagerfeld  2. Sonia Rykiel  3. Carolina Herrera  4. Rei Kawakubo  5. Donatella Versace

How many did you get right? Karl was the most obvious, I think. :) These photos are so much fun. I'm just kind of bummed that Diane Von Furstenburg wasn't included in the pictures. She's one of my favorites.

All of these pictures are of the same woman. Model, Iris Strubegger. She's pretty amazing, huh? :)

We're reading The Great Gatsby right now and the book is so slow and confusing and just blah. I know its supposed to be really good but so far I'm not hooked. Maybe I just need to give it time. I'm only forty pages into it. Have any of you read it? Does it get any better?

Lost at sub-disrticts today. :( But we did make it to the second round! Whoo! Go rams. :)

Talk to you guys tomorrow. Got to go eat! :)