Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Eight Things Pt. One

The last time I did a tag a person told me that the tag was too long. And I have to say I agree. :) So this time around I added pictures (always fun, right?) and I split the tag into to parts. I hope you enjoy and so here it goes. The eight things tag...

Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Glee
2. Keeping Up With the Kardashians
3. Vampire Diaries
4. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
5. Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Project Runway
8. Degrassi: The Next Generatioin


Eight favorite places to eat and drink:
1. My mom's kitchen!
2. Old Spaghetti Factory
3. Little Caesar's
4. Pizza Hut
5. Starbucks
6. Red Robin's
7. Olive Garden (breadsticks, anyone?)
8. Cafe 100


Eight things I look forward to:
1. The next Harry Potter movie (dorky much?)
2. My next tennis match (well, during tennis season)
3. Weekends :)
4. Summer Vacation!
5. My birthday (i'm a June baby)
6. The Christmas Season
7. Lunch
8. Stephenie Meyer novels (doubley dorky much?)


Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to school
2. Had to stay after school to make up a science lab
3. Mom bought me ice cream
4. Packed for FL!
5. Watched the Vampire Diaries episodes I'd missed
6. Noticed that my ankle didn't hurt as much as it used to



Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. tennis
2. blogging
3. fashion
4. family
5. school (getting my high school diploma!)
6. friends
7. the medical field
8. US history :)

I tag everyone who wants to be tagged. Although you want to head over to Rachel's blog to see the entire tag. :) Or wait till I post part two of my eight things tag. Whatever you perfer! I'm off to Florida today. I'm so excited! :)