Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring Flowers

Its Sunday. And while I love Sundays, actually I love any day when I don't have to go to school, I do not love the fact that tomorrow is Monday. Yes. The Dreaded Mondays. Yuck.

I know I've been in a summer longing mood for the past week or two. And I'm sorry if you're sick and tired of listening to me complain. So I'll stop.

I promise. :) But since spring is here and summer is on the approach, here is Kate Bosworth and her Mulberry Leah Bag. :) Has it been a while since I did a "I Love My..." post? It feels like its been forever. Enjoy! And tell me what you think.

At Coachella Music Festival. Wearing Mulberry Leah Shoulder Bag, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Joie Picasso Lace-Up Flats, and Suno Tie-Dye Dress.


At Her Hotel in New York. Wearing Mulberry Leah Shoulder Bag, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Light Blue Tank, Joie Picasso Lace-Up Flats, and Cream Floral Skirt,


At Coachella Music Festival. Wearing Mulberry Leah Shoulder Bag, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Isabel Marant Forbes Suede Ankle Boots, and Topshop Knitted Crochet Dress,.


I loved Kate in Blue Crush. It was a good movie. And she looked GREAT! But I haven't seen anything from her in a while. Or am I experiencing a brain fart? Comment below if I'm forgetting the latest Kate movie.

This is the second weekend day in a row that I woke up before 10:00. I woke up at 8:30. 8:30! I am not a morning person, at all. And so this is not natural. I don't know what's happening to me. But I hope it ends soon.

Has anyone ever seen Gone with the Wind? Is it a good movie? Just wondering. :)