Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tagged! I'm it?

I was tagged by two lovely ladies. Grace from Smile Couture and Gina from anything ima[gina]ble. Their blogs are fantastic. And I genuinely mean that. Thanks for reading. 

First I have to post the eighth picture from my eighth folder. Okay. I'll be back in a couple seconds. 

It's a picture I took on my trip to Australia. :) I had so much fun and I loved the pictures. So, of course, I just had to take a picture. My friends loved it.

What's your shoe size?
Normally an 8. But it depends on the brand.

Where do you work?
I'm a full-time student. So...nowhere. :)

Favorite piece of clothing you own?
Um...my dark washed jeans. I personally believe that a great pair of jeans are simply priceless.

Your favorite blogs?
I have so many. Please don't make me choose. But just click on my profile icon on the right and you can see a list of people I follow and adore.

Do you have any pets?
Yes. Three cats. Moemie. Zoey. No-No. I love 'em all. Especially when they cuddle with me.

How many siblings do you have?
Just one. Sister, that is.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I couldn't decide so I picked two. I visited New Zealand last summer and completely fell in love with the place. Its gorgeous and the people were so friendly and kind. I want to go back as soon as possible. And I could spend the rest of my life listening to the New Zealand accent. Sigh. :) And I love my Grandma's house. It's the only place, aside from my own house, that truly feels like home.

What were you doing before this?
My life is so exciting. I was doing homework.

Your favorite food?
It's a tie between Spam Musubi and pizza. Yum!!

Do you have a middle name?
Yup! But I won't tell anyone. Its horrible. Really, I'm not even kidding. Just call me Lane. :)

Your favorite websites?
I love blogger (of course), facebook (i think i'm addicted), and youtube.

Who do you tag?
Everyone!! I want everyone to do this tag. Tags are a great, fast way to learn about someone. Comment below if you're doing this tag. I want to read it. :)