Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hail Caesar!

See:The Wedding Singer
OMG! This is a classic. :) Who doesn't love it when Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore team up? 50 First Dates was hilarious but The Wedding Singer has to be my favorite. I absolutely love the part at the end when Robbie sings to Julia. Sigh. If only a guy would chase after me to Las Vegas. :) And although I wasn't born in the 80's its nice to see a quick overview of the pop culture of the time. Its like entertainment and education mixed into one.

Read:Julius Caesar
I read this last year in English but I was reminded how much I like Shakespeare when we started reading A Midsummer Night's Dream. We haven't made it all the way through AMND yet I still perfer Julius Caesar. A lot more action and drama. Its like Mean Girls but in Roman times and without the some-what happy ending. :) I'm not going to lie and say that the language isn't complicated--because it is--but I think if you're up for a challenge, you'll enjoy this.

Watch:Drop Dead Diva
Eeek! I'm obsessed with this show. Its Matlock mixed with The Hills and a small dash of Ghost Whisperer. Sounds fun, huh? But honestly I'm glued to the TV when it airs. Its season premiere aired just recently and so its the perfect time to jump into the show. I am so glad that TV channels have started to pump up their summer seasons. I remember when the only thing on during the summer were re-runs. :) Oooh, doesn't Pretty Little Liars look like its going to be a great show? Random thoguht.

Wear:Soda Carlet Flats in White
Summer is almost upon us and if you're looking for inexpensive, yet completely chic shoes, please head over to CutesyGirl.com. I am completely serious. Their shoe selection is huge and they have all these amazing shoes in so many colors. :) And if you don't believe me head on over. You won't be disappointed. But the shoes pictured above are perfect for summer. The Carlet Flats will go with any summer dress and yet look effortless when thrown on with a pair of jeans and a tee. Plus, isn't the golden detailing just stunning?