Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Fashionista

I decided to continue on posting my book-themed Polyvore. And I'm staying with the theme of love. Nicola and the Viscount was the book that introduced me to love stories and I loved it. :) I was inspired by the cover so click here and tell me if I did a good job! :)

I love this book and brings back memories of when I was little. Nicola and the Viscount is all about love. It's about a couple being together despite everything standing in there way. Sigh. For the longest time it was my favorite book.

But that was a long time ago. Elementary long time ago. :) But that doesn't mean I'm still not completely obsessed with Meg Cabot. She is still one of my favorite chick-lit writers. She's makes me laugh when I'm reading--no easy feat, mind you.

I've talked about her before in earlier posts and I still love her books. They're amazing. Trust me. :)


This set reminds me of when I was little and I would wear my mom's heels in the kitchen so I could hear the clacking of the heels. Comment below if you did that as a kid. Yeah, I know I'm cool. :) I was a horrible matcher when I first started dressing myself. I look back at pictures and I laugh. Then I cringe.

I remember thinking, "Why can't I wear my orange floral shirt with my purple stretchy pants?" Thank goodness I've developed a sense of style since then. :) Maybe one of these days I'll post a few pictures of my bad style.

On random side note, I'm going to say that I like to think that I'm a handy person. I know that I'm an amazing painter because two summers ago I painted my Grandma's back porch. :) It looked pretty amazing if I do say so myself. But now that I know I'm an amazing wall builder too.

My dad and I spent the past weekend building a retaining wall in our backyard. There were a few engineering fiascoes. The wall collapsed the first time but we fixed it and now its a sturdy as a rock. I promise! Or at least I hope...

I'll try to post tomorrow but I don't know if I'll have time. :) Talk to you guys as soon as possible. Bye. :)