Sunday, June 13, 2010

True Friends Are Forever

My family is having lasagna today! Yum! I just hope my mom doesn't burn it like last time. :) I have made a big decision and I'm going to tell you guys because then I'll be too nervous to back out or quit. Ok. Deep breathe. I'm going to run Cross-Country next year. :)

Now that may not seem like a big deal to you guys but the farthest I've run--in my life--was the two miles I ran with May and Maggie last Spring. And its not like I've been running since then but I got a new treadmill and I assembled it with my sister.

This summer will be filled with blogging, tennis, and running. Wish me luck! :) I'm really excited for Cross-Country but I have this sneaking suspicion that I'm going to be the last girl to finish the races. Please don't let that be me! Ugh.

A little Lust List to celebrate my deciscion! :) I thought about doing a fitness/worktout related one but I was looking at the Forever21 website and realized they had so much cute stuff. I couldn't not share this with you guys. Was the double negative in the previous sentance confusing?
__






The cardigan is extremely similar to the 7 For All Mankind Cardigan in one of my later posts. :) Its a cheaper option but still a chic option. I know. Its all the years of my mom's training. She always taught me to look for a steal not just a deal.

Yum! Lasagna is calling my name. See you guys later! Bye. :) Oh, and don't forget to check out my giveaway. And thinking about beefing up the prize because I bought a few things from Bath and Body Works. So be sure to keep your eyes open! :)