Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do What Lui Does

Lucy Lui is a fiercely amazing woman. Hello? Did anyone see Charlie's Angels? Boy, that girl can kick some serious butt. And I saw her when she hosted SNL and I thought she was soo funny. :)

There's a theme in Lucy's photos and I'm wondering if you guys will notice. Its not like the theme isn't super obvious. I'm still going through small Olympic withdrawals. I'm stoked for London 2012! :) On a random, but somewhat related tangent, I was super bummed that Evan Lysacek didn't win Dancing with the Stars.

But hey, you can't win them all. And if I had to chose between between an Olympic Gold Medal or the Dancing with the Star's Disco Trophy I'd have to pick the medal. Sorry DWTS! :)

Enjoy the pictures of the amazing, the stunning Lucy Lui!




How fierce is she? I love the ballerina inspired fencing look and that gold jumpsuit is amazing! Sigh. If only I had a gold jumpsuit. :P

Go Lucy! Go! Click here to see her entire spread. Its stunning and there were like three pictures I couldn't cram onto this post. Today is my English test. Yuck! :) I hope I get 100%. Hey. A girl can hope can't she? See you guys soon! Bye.