Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good Ole Navy

I started training for XC yesterday. Ran two miles. I. Am. So. Sore. I'm just lying down. I don't even want to think about moving. Not going to move until much later. I'd laugh but then my ab muscles would hurt. :)

Anyway. I love the nautical look. Its summer so I'm thinking of the ocean and sand. Maybe its because my dad was in the Navy. Idk. But I don't like the super obvious and sometimes tacky nautical look. I think Blake and Jessica are subtle and sohpisticated. Its not over the top but both of these ladies are sporting looks with just enough nautical flare. :)


Blake Lively. Wearing Henly Tank, Navy and White Smythe Jacket, Skinny Jeans,
and Peep-Toe Pumps.


Jessica Alba with Cash Warren in Los Angelos. Wearing Navy and Blue Coat, Black
Cardigan, Simple White Top, Dark Washed Skinny Jeans, and Red Ballet Flats.

How cute are Jessica's flats? Adorable. :) I'm just going to sit around today. I might run a mile today but I don't know. I need to get my stamina up. I don't know...I'll think about it. Have a great Tuesday. Pretty Little Liars is on today! Yay! So excited. :D