Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nothing Comes Close to the Gloden Coast

What is my wardrobe sorely missing? A fringe jacket. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have forced me to come to this realization. I saw these pictures of them sporting this stunning black fringe jacket and I just knew that I needed one just like it. :)

Mary-Kate Olsen

Ashley Olsen

I'm also in love with Ashley's shoes. They look like their studded. Adorable. I'm all about the details. :) But back to the topic at hand. I neeeeed a fringed jacket. Wait, come to think of it I don't think I own anything that is in anyway fringed. Jeez! Where have I been? :) Don't worry I'm going shopping this weekend and I plan to pick something up.

Sigh. But I don't know if I could pull off a fringe jacket. Hmmm....I don't know. :) Comment below if you think that I could pull off this look. Please be honest. My feelings won't be hurt. I'll just be forced to admire from afar.

I don't really have anything to talk about so this will be a little random. And hopefully interesting. But bear with me.

School has finally come to an end! Thank goodness. I am just so burned out. But I promised myself I would try to complain less and try to stay a little more positive. So I'm going to talk about some songs that I've been loving. I don't know what it is but I've been obsessed with Katy Perry lately.


California Gurls and If We Ever Meet Again. Oh my gosh! These are the best summer songs ever! Katy is so fun and I love the fact that this girl doesn't take herself too seriously. I mean, did anyone see her blue hair at the MTV Movie Awards? So amazing. I loved it.

Has the music video for California Gurls come out yet? I know that I looked for it a last week but I'm too lazy to look right now. And as soon as I post this I will not be able to resist and I'll head over to YouTube. :) I saw the sneak peak and I'm really excited. :)

 But oh! Speaking of music videos: Has anyone seen Lady Gaga's music video for Alejandro? Suuper awkward. But I mean, I kind of expect it. It is Lady Gaga. I think it would almost be weirder if she just put out a normal music video. One with no men in fishnets and high heels. But that's probably just me. :) But I still love her music. <3 Bad Romance!

Anyway, I know that this was totally random. I had no idea what I was going to write about when I sat down but I think it turned out pretty decent. It's like the In-Class write that you don't prepare for but get a 'B' on it. It's not an 'A' but you'll take it. :)

I'm planning a Victoria Secret Fragrances Lust List. My sister and I went to their store this past weekend and I literally wanted everything in the store. VS PINK is a girl's best friend. Who needs diamonds when they have a Victoria Secrets gift card? :)

Bye guys! Please Follow me! :)