Monday, June 21, 2010

Ignorance Pt. One

The quote above is from Elton John's hit, Your Song. Beuatiful. Definately worht checking out. It was also featured in Moulin Rouge! I love that movie. <3

Anyway, I was blog surfing today and I feel across this tag-thing. I'm not quite sure what it is. I found it at Emma's blog. Head over there if you'd like to see the entire tag but a while ago someone told me (through a comment) that long, seemingly endless tags aren't fun.

So I decided a while ago if any tag seemed overwhelming, that I would split it up into a few smaller parts. :) Well, here's part one! I hope you enjoy. And maybe you could do it. Comment below if you're going to because I'm super nosey and I want to know what you're going to post about! Just kidding--kind of! :)

Here are the rules!
1. Put your MP3/iPod/iTunes on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name down, no matter how silly it sounds

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say:
He Could Be the One--Hannah Montana [I'm blushing as I write this!]

How would you describe yourself?
Whatcha Say--Jason Derulo

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Shake It--Metro Station

What is your life's purpose?
Poker Face--Lady Gaga

What's your motto?
Love Drunk--Boys Like Girls

What do your friends think of you?
Forever and Always--Taylor Swift

What do your parents think of you?
Jessie's Girl--Rick Springfield

What do you think about very often?
Buttons--Pussycat Dolls

What do you think of the person you like?
Keeps Getting Better--Christina Aguliera

That was a fun! I like tags. And btw: I tag everyone who wants to do it! Good luck. :)