Thursday, June 17, 2010

Upon Reflection

Its over. I'm no longer a junior in high school but I don't feel like a senior. I know it might sound odd but I don't want to be a senior. All my friends are so excited because...well, I'm not quite sure why they're excited to be seniors. Maybe I should ask.

I don't want to grow up. I want to stay in high school forever. I can drive. I can see rated R movies by myself. I don't pay rent. What else more do I need? Okay. That's an exaggeration. I do want to grow up. I'm just not ready yet. I need more time and maybe by the end of next year I'll be ready. :) I really hope so!

So I decided to reflect upon everything that's happened to me in the last year. This year in photos. A lot of stuff has happened to me. :)

Going Abroad Alone
Last Summer I went to Australia and New Zealand with a bunch of kids for an cultural experience. It was the single coolest experience of my life. I've never been outside of the U.S.--well, other than Canada but I only live a few hours to the border. It was the longest time I'd ever spent without seeing by parents. I was odd but cool, if that makes any sense.

Blogging Machine
I don't have a picture of me blogging and I'm too lazy to take one but I think the title is a little self-explanatory!

Football Season. Go Rams! :)
Not on the football team. I'm just a huge supporter. Love it when football season is in the air.

It Didn't Snow...
Christmas this year was so much fun. Despite the fact it didn't snow. We didn't get one snow day. Not a single snow day. Sigh. But I played a lot of tennis and it was nice. Really, really nice. :) Christmas is my favorite time of year!

On a Scale of One to Ten
I didn't take this picture. A girl on the team did. It's so cool! But anyway, Tennis season was deffinately a highlight. Love those girls. <3

Hello, Mr. Disney
This was our hotel. We stayed at the Coronado Springs Disney Resort and I loved it. Sigh. I wish I could go back! Its still pretty cold where I live and it was so nice to have 90 degree weather. Maybe it wasn't really 90 degrees but it sure felt like it! :)

It's Over. But I Can't Go Back.
Thanks for making this year the best that it could be. I've met so many amazing people on blogspot this year. I never thought I would get so close to so many people. :) Thanks, again.