Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Emma Enchanted

I have been a terrible blogger. Or at least that's how I've been feeling lately. I don't know if that's been coming across. If you've noticed that I haven't been commenting lately on your blog then its not because I'm not interested--because I really am!--but I just haven't had time.

I get home from tennis practice and I'm exhauseted. Then I have to tend to my garden--which I planted like a week ago and beyond thrilled; more on that in a later post--and then I have to swim with my sister and help her train for swim team next year. Are there any of my readers swimmers? If so, do you have any tips for training. Please leave them in the comments.

Then, after all that I try to squeeze in a normal social life, bogging, and meals. I don't want you guys to feel like I'm complaining. Because I don't want it to come off that way. I just want to give you guys a reason why I'm not as present as I used to be.

I will begin to make a conscience effort to get back into the swing of things after the 4th of July holiday. Crazy weekend! Eeeek! :D

Anyway, I adore Emma Watson. She has impeccable style and she's so classy. A total role model for women of all ages. :) And here she is. Enjoy.







When you were scrolling through these pictures, you might have noticed that Emma is posing with some of fashion's most brilliant minds. :) I love it when designers are featured in photoshoots. I don't know, its like seeing the author of your favorite book. Like that makes any sense either.

Well, in order Emma is photographed with: Vivienne Westwood, Philip Tracey, Christopher Bailey, and Alexander McQueen. There were about four other designers but I didn't have space to fit them all. Plus, Vanity Fair has a nice slideshow on their website. Who doesn't like slideshows? 

They make information so much easier to grasp.

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. This blog is being posted at 12:21 AM. I'm up super late and figured I'd be productive rather than sit in front of the TV watching info-mercials for all these random products. Bye! :)