Friday, June 18, 2010

Lovely Lauren

Leaving the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills
Wearing: Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals, Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Groove Bag, Ray Ban Aviators, Loeffler Randall Black Romper, and Sleeveless White Cardigan.

Okay, as promised I'm posting an "I Love My..." post! Featuring Lauren Conrad and her Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals. Anyway, I had the most exhausting day. But I mean exhausting in a good way. My sister and I had a sister-bonding shopping spree. Sigh. It was great to re-connect again. :) I got a ton of stuff and I might do a haul. What do you think?

But Lauren is wearing my favorite summer trend: a romper. So cute. So stylish. So simple. :) I love Lauren's style. She's my fashion inspiration!

Out in Beverly Hills.
Wearing Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Cross Platform Sandals, Chloe CL2119 Sunglasses, Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr. Q Groove Bag, and French Connection Poison Dress.

At La Scala in Beverly Hills.
Wearing Miu Miu Double Cross Platform Sandals, Chanel Classic Jumbo Bag, Ray Ban Sunglasses in Tortoise, Linea Pelle Vintage Belt, LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer, Simple White Tank, and Medium-Wash Skinny Jeans.

I love that Lauren and Lo are wearing the same shoes in the last picture. :) That's true friendship. Being able to wear the same shoes and still being able to smile about it. I know that two of my friends have the same school sweatshirt as I do and one day we all just showed up wearing it. It was just one of those days.

But I adore Lauren Conrad. I know that The Hills is coming to an end but I kind of stopped watching after Lauren left. I mean she was the main character. Did you guys hear that Heidi and Spencer have supposedly split. Do you think that they really broke up or is this all just a publicity stunt? I don't know what to think. Comment below.

Oh. I'm so tired. I think I'm going to go watch Behind the Music featuring Christina Aguilera. Gosh. I love that woman. I have all of her CD's. And her voice is amazing. I mean really, really amazing. Do you like Christina? And if so, what's you're favorite song?

I'll talk to you guys later. Bye! :)