Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shoes For Summer

I know. I know. I keep talking about summer but how can I not? Summer is the season of my birth, (Go Summer babies!) and its also the second best time of the year. Behind Christmas, of course. :) I'm so excited for summer that did some shopping. Here's a quick look at a few of the things I picked up.

My favorite inexpensive picks. All of these shoes are under $20. Some of them you can own at the super low price of $13.49.What do you think? Of the shoes and their price.



The color is adorable. Surpsingly I don't own any pink sandals. I'm not a very big pink fan. I don't know why. I mean I think it can be pretty--it can also be gaudy--but I'm not the girl who's room is covered in pink. Do you find that surprising? Comment below. But I love the color of these shoes. I think I already said that but its true! :)


Flats are perfect for summer. :) I don't normally wear heels--because where I live it rains almost everyday. I mean if we go a whole week without rain, its almost newsworthy. I'm not an everyday heel girl but I love how heels make my legs look. I have these gorgeous platform faux crocodile skin pumps. Gosh. I love those things. :) But back to the shoes, I love the bead detailing. It's that perfect spark of flash that pumps up the volume.


A black and brown flat. Its classic. I have a beautiful pair that I bought a couple years ago but a few years can put a lot of wear and tear on a pair of shoes. :) Even though I don't love the intense galdiator look--you know the one with the straps that reach a girl's knees--I love the echoes of gladiator inspiration. It slightly modernizes an old classic. Every girl needs a basic sandal for summer!
Turquoise. And white. I'm not quite sure what I'd wear these with. Maybe some jeans and a simple tee. Hmmm...what do you think? What outfit would not be complet with these unique, showstoppers? I'm in love with them. I have nothing in my closet that looks anything like this. That's why I think I like it so much. :)


Oh! I'm so excited. I was watching Glee on the FOX website and I finally saw the episode called Acafellas. :) It was the funniest Glee episode I think I've ever seen. There's something extremely funny about four grown men practicing acapella hip-hop in Mr. Schuster's living room.

I was a little late jumping on the Glee bandwagon and so I missed a lot of the earlier episodes. So I was thrilled when I realized I could catch up! :D I just love Glee in general. Are you a Gleek? Comment below!