Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rachel Zoe Style Moments

Good morning. Lately I have become obsessed with twitter. I find it annoying when people tweet about every, single, little thing and so I try not to overwhelm the very few people actually do follow. But that hasn't been easy. I always find myself wanting to tweet something but I hold myself back. Anyway, today's post is on one of my favorite Bravo darlings, Ms. Rachel Zoe.

Rachel Zoe in Louis Vuitton [left] and a floor sweepin black gown [right].

Rachel pairs her effortless blonde locks with a simple, yet incredibly chic, Louis Vuitton outfit. I adore the simple brown, feathered, belt to cinch in her already incredibly small waist. The navy cropped pants are the perfect length to show off Rachel's utterly chic black patent pumps. Next, Rachel goes for a mono-chromatic look in this gorgeous floor-sweeping gown. Even with all that fabric, Rachel doesn't let the dress overwhelm her tiny frame. A simple pair of colorful earrings and an oversized clutch complete the look.

Rachel  Zoe in Calvin Klein [left] and a golden jacket with a black tee and pants [right].  

Rachel Zoe looks etherial and light in this beatuifully simplistic assymetrical gown. With chic strappy silver pumps peeping out from the line to effortlessly compliment the dress' beautiful stripes of shine, this look is stunning. Subtle makeup and a clutch complete Rachel's signature boho look. And whoever said that glitter only belongs on a disco ball never saw Rachel like this. She is young and fresh in mettalic. A no-gloss bold red lip is a perfect choice as it doesn't compete for attention with her one statement piece. Simply stunning.

That is today's post. I cannot wait for The Rachel Zoe Project to return to Bravo. But I will miss Brad. I don't think anyone could ever replace him. Don't forget to follow my blog or check out my Twitter account. Thank you all for reading my blog. I really appreciate it.