Friday, January 14, 2011

J. Crew Equestrian Boots

Good morning. Today's post is focused on Lauren Conrad. Maybe you've heard of her? :) I can't wait for her new show to start on MTV. In my my humble opinion, I think it'll be better than The Hills. Drama for drama's sake isn't entertaining. It's just frustrating. But what do you think? Are you excited?

Lauren Conrad at LAX wearing her J. Crew equestrian boots, Chanel Jumbo classic flap bag, LC Lauren Conrad leggings, chic black coat, and a Love Quotes grey scarf [left]. Lauren Conrad at JFK Airport wearing J. Crew equestrian boots, Chanel Jumbo classic flap bag, LC Lauren Conrad leggings, Ray Ban aviator sunnies, and a chunky grey cardigan [right].

Lauren Conrad at Disney On Ice wearing J. Crew equestrian boots, Urban Outfitters beret, Elizabeth & James Relaxed James blazer, LC Lauren Conrad leggings, Chanel backpack, and Urban Outfitters grey tunic [left]. Lauren Conrad at LAX wearing J. Crew equestrian boots, Chanel flap bag, LC Lauren Conrad leggings, Balenciaga Weekender bag, and Gucci sunglasses [right].

I have become newly committed to my twitter. Come check me out! And don't forget to follow through GFF or bloglovin'! Thank you all for reading. I am so grateful for all of my readers. Leave any suggestions or challenges in the comments.