Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Share the Love

Happy Wednesday! I am officially making 'Share the Love' posts a weekly staple on my blog. I love sharing my favorites with you guys and I love hearing about who you are reading. But with out further ado, I will start the post. As always leave any reccomendations in the comments.

The lovely Suyinsays looks utterly chic in her latest OOTD. See what she chose to wear on 'own clothes' day at school.

Discover why Alexa Chung in Harper's Bazaar Korea has inspired Closet Fashionista.

This is such an old video but I still love it. Twilight lovers and haters alike should check it out.

Do you secretly want to be a rocker chick? So does Josie from 'with a wink and a smile'.

Check out on Bellesme's post, teaching her readers a unique way to eat Nutella. Doesn't Nutella taste good on everything? I say, 'yes'.

FleurdeForce, one of my favorite YouTubbers, has semi-recently created a vlog channel. This is just a day in the life of Woof and Fleur. Enjoy!

Val is having a contest! Better enter now and then check out one of her many makeup tutrorials.

I hope your day is going well. I got to sleep in this morning. Yay! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. Don't forget to follow on Twitter and Google Friend Finder. Thanks!