Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Red Carpet Alert!: Proenza Schouler

Thank goodness Monday is over. Only four more days until Friday! From the comments left in my last post I realize that I'm not alone in my active loathing of Mondays. Today is a post about one of my favorite brands! Yes, of course I mean Proenza Schouler.

Miley Cyrus [left] and Jessica Alba [right] both in Proenza Schouler.

Miley Cyrus looks roker in her loose fitting tank and unique leggings. She's still trying to distance herself from her Hannah Montana image with a style that is more than a little rough around the edges. Sometimes she goes a bit over board but this is just enough rock and roll for me. Jessica's look is one of my absolute favorites! A digital print sheath with matching shoes. So adorable.

Chloe Sevigny [left] and Kate Bosworth [right] both in Proenza Schouler.

Chloe Sevigny is known for her acting but more so for her trend-setting styles. She looks stunning in two classic PS pieces. Feeling bold? Follow Chloe's lead and wear socks with shoes other than your running sneakers. Kate Bosworth stood out in this dress. Although I wish the background were a different color, there is no denying she looks stunning. I want that striped piece for my closet. If only I had an event to wear it to...

Anna Paquin [left] and Rashida Jones [right] both in Proenza Schouler.

Anna Paquin stole my heart in this cobalt blue number. It was so traditional and yet unique at the same time. I think the texture of the fabric. She completed the look with simple patent leather heels and I wouldn't change a thing! Rashida Jones' style is starting to grow on me. I haven't seen much of her work but this girl can work a red carpet. Pair a simple grey top with a digital print PS mini skirt. Add shunky heels and the look is complete. I really like her makeup and hair too.

I'm in a musical rutt. The same songs playing on my iPod time after time. What are you listening to right now? Please leave any suggestions in the comments. I would be so grateful! Thanks. And I'll see you guys tomorrow. Oh! And happy 1/11/11. I can't wait until 11/11/11. :)