Monday, January 10, 2011

Flashback: Burberry Prorsum

If you've read my blog for any period of time you know that I adore Christopher Bailey. His work literally will take my breath away when I first see it. There is no doubt that if money was not a factor, my closet would be filled to the brim with Burberry coats, scarves, and shoes. And probably any other type of garmet imaginable.

I got a bit nostalgic today and took a walk down memory lane. Today's post is all about Burberry Prorsum and its transformation throughout the years.

Burberry Prorsum Fall RTW 2002

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2005

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2007

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2008

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2009

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2010

Burberry Prorsum Fall 2010

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011

I loved looking through all these pictures. Burberry Prorsum is such an iconic brand. Do I even need to explain why I adore this brand so much? I'm so excited for Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011! The Pre-Fall collection is out but I love the drama of the runway more than anything. The music. The lights. Its amazing.