Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Share the Love


Hello! Today's post is a bt different. I am constantly looking for new blogs to read or new channels on YouTube to watch. I read A LOT of blogs. That's kind of what I like to do before I go to bed at night. Lately I've been getting emails from people asking for recommendations and so I thought I'd start a series of posts about my favorite blogger posts or YouTube videos. I got the name from a similar tag on YouTube.

Get nostalgic with Redhead Fashionista's look back at 2010.

Check out what happens when an American and a Brit get together and go shopping. MissGlamorazzi and FleurdeForce take Mac and Forever21 by storm.

Love metallcis? Courture Carrie takes a look at things that shimmer and shine.

Bethany's video will save me a lot of money and several trips to Starbucks. Learn how to make a homemade version of a White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha.

Want a fashion, music, and blogger update with Grace's Seven on Saturday?

Are you a style stalker? No? That's okay. WhoWhatWear will do the stalking for you.

Celebrate the New Year and Gina's 300th post with her!

This is just a quick post. If you have any reccomendations for me, leave them in the comments and you might just see your reccomendation in the next post. Also, I read way too many blogs to put all of my favorites in this post. I'll get around to mentioning all of them.