Monday, January 10, 2011

Victoria & David Beckham + Baby


This is exciting news! David Beckham just recently announced on his Facebook page that, "I've got some great news to tell you all. Victoria and I are expecting our fourth child this summer. The boys are very excited about the arrival of a new brother or sister." The couple already has three boys together. Brooklyn, Romeo, and James.


I think it would be amazing if she had a baby girl. She would easily become one of the best dressed little girls in Hollywood and in the UK. Just like her mummy. :)


Why are Mondays always so hard? I don't mind school...its just the whole getting up at 6:30 in the morning that really makes me grumpy. I mean I am useless until I've had a warm drink and food in my belly. What're you guys doing today? I think I'm going to get new glasses today. Cross your fingers!