Sunday, January 9, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Louis Vuitton

I was browsing one of my favorite websites, we heart it, and became inspired by the brilliant Marc Jacobs and his work at Louis Vuitton. Today I am going to sit at home in my pj's for the rest of the day. Ever woken up and just felt super tired. That's how I feel today.

Hot pink Louis? Yes, please!

Stylis car. Stylish building. Stylish clothes.

Blonde girl in LV tights.

Pinkberry and Louis Vuitton...yum!

So chic in the street.

French fashion and technology. My two favorite things.

Pretty in pink and blush. Thanks, Louis Vuitton!

I hope that you guys enjoyed. This is just a little inspiration for your day. Please follow my blog through Google Friend Finder or Bloglovin! I would be so grateful. :) Oh, and I have a Facebook page so please become a fan.