Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best Dressed: Critic's Choice Awards 2011

The 10th annual Critics Choice Movie Awards happened last week. And I was surprised at the high caliber of style that emerged in this prestigious award ceremony. This is my best dressed post for this event with the ladies listed in no particular order. Who is your favorite?

Mandy Moore shines in a plum Monique Lhuillier gown [left] and Eva Mendes stuns in a lace Valentino mini [right].

Emma Stone in Balenciaga [left] and Natalie Portman in a Gianfranco Ferre gown, Stella McCartney heels, and Dior clutch [right].

Elle Fanning looked adorable in Valentino [left] Emily Blunt in Azzaro gown [right].

Michelle Williams in an asymmetrical white embellished gown [left] and Mila Kunis in a Nina Ricci LBD [right].

All of them look stunning. I hope that your weekend is going great. I'm ready to enjoy my three-day weekend--until I have to start writing my English essays on Monday. Oh, English. You'll be the death of me.

Please follow me on twitter, bloglovin', and Google Friend Finder. You'll find links to all of these in the right. Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys again real soon!