Friday, January 21, 2011

Kristen Stewart in Vogue

I was so impressed when I saw these photos. And there was no way that I could not not post these pictures. [sorry for the confusing double negative] So without further ado, here are a few pictures and outtakes featuring Vogue's newest covergirl in one of my all time favorite brands ever--Proenza Schouler!

Breaking Dawn director, Bill Condon, described Stewart as "one of the smartest actresses I’ve ever worked with...Not only does she have astonishing technical ability, she has an incredibly incisive and serious approach to character. She has just unlimited potential.”

Kristen Stewart with Proenza Schouler designing team, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez.

Stewart feels the pressure of her enthusiastic fanbase from the Twilight Saga films. "I just want the fans of the book to be happy.” She laughs. “I don’t necessarily care about anyone else.”

What is currently on Stewart's nightstand? Dave Cullen’s Columbine; Into the Wild author Jon Krakauer’s Under the Banner of Heaven, a study of radical Mormonism; and Anna Karenina. On her iPod? The Shins, Broken Bells, and Jenny Lewis.

I can't wait for the weekend to finally get here! Don't forget to check out my twitter account and my facebook page! Whenever I reach 900 followers on GFF, I will host a giveaway. What type of prizes do you want?