Thursday, January 27, 2011

Share the Love

Belated share the love post. I forgot what day it was yesterday and didn't post my new "Wednesday" post. I'm sorry. I was confused and sleep deprived due to all the studying I'd done for the math test today. For those of you wondering I'm pretty sure it was an epic fail. Think Shakespeare's, Hamlet, only not as bloody and with a much lower body count. But I think you know what I mean, right?

Some people don't have to worry about tests because they get snow days. Enjoy a day of unproductive fun with Gina from 'anything imaginable!

Attention all nerds! Take a funny look at the truths of Facebook using math. [i promise its not as boring as high school algebra]

Rach is so talented. Please check out her blog. I wish I could draw like that.

Closet Fashionista teaches her readers to dress for less inspired by the always brilliant Matthew Williamson.

Celebrate with Josie! It has been a year of blogging [time flies] and she's giving away a beautiful vintage Coach bag to one of her lucky readers. Better act quickly!

Qin At the Disco had the envy-inspiring opportunity to attend the Loewe Spring/Summer presentation and she documented the event very thoroughly. Slip by for drool-worthy clothes and, of course, bags!

Follow through Twitter! Become a fan on Facebook! Be my friend through Google Friend Finder! And as always, leave suggestions, comments, or questions below!