Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Starbucks

Today, before work, my sister and I got up early so that way we could go to Starbucks. This is the first time we'd ever done this but because of our late start, we figured what do we do with this extra hour. On that train of thought, I was inspired. By coffee and Seattle. 

The colors of summer...in winter. :)

Starbucks in the city.

A place to drink, eat, and be merry.

Greener than grass.

If Lady Gaga was sipping Starbucks, her cup would look like this.

Don't you wish your coffee was fun like me?

Yum! Starbucks is my favorite pick-me-up. It was semi-recently announced that Starbucks logo had changed. What do you think of the logo? Personally, I like the original one. But over time the new logo might just grow on me. Who knows?

Don't forget to follow my blog and "like" my fanpage on Facebook! :) You would make my day.