Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Share the Love


Its another Share the Love post. I really like these. It's a good chance to see what other people are reading and to share my favorite posts/videos I've been recently reading/watching. Those chip-whiches look so yummy! I'm having a bit of a chocolate craving right now. Anyone know where I can get some?

♫New Year's Eve may have passed but that doesn't mean you can't rock Georgina's gorgeous smokey look.

♫ What are your favorite trends/key pieces for Autumn/Winter? Check out CITY CHIC's picks!

♫ The fabulous Qin At The Disco is holding a giveaway! Better act quick!

♫ Josh Gorban + Kanye West? Check out a quick synopsis of pop culture that will make you laugh. What the Buck?

♫ Madwell is always fabulous! And so is Josie from 'with a wink and a smile'. Love her last OOTD!

♫ Juicy Couture and a great cause. What's not to love? Help abolish child sex slavery.

Comment below with any reccomendations! I'm trying to expand my reading. If you want more Viva La Fashion, check out my Facebook fan page and follow me on bloglovin'/ Google Friend Finder. Thanks! I hope you guys have a great Wednesday.