Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lust List: You Belong With Me

Oh, Taylor Swift. You've helped me through long car rides, intense workouts, and the occasional emotional crisis. I bought her newest CD the moment it came out but recently I've become obsessed again. My favorite songs are Mine, Sparks Fly, and Back to December. 

Today, I decided to share my latest Lust List with you guys. How did you like my latest post collection, Best Dressed List of 2010? I'm really proud of the work that I did. But anyway, enough rambling. Let's get into the post.


Elizabeth and James Gypsy Sleeveless Silk Blouse

The return to school countdown clock has begun. I can't wait! [note my sarcasm] I hope your new year is off to a brilliant start. Still have to write the research paper that's due the day I get back. Oh, procrastination. You get me every time.