Friday, July 2, 2010

Ignorance Pt. 2

This is just a continuation of one of my earlier post. Click here to see the part one! :) Okay, here it goes!

What is the story of your life?
I Kissed a Girl--Katy Perry [It's just a super catchy song. I promise Mom!]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
One Time--Justin Bieber

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Popular--Wicked: The Musical

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Makes Me Wonder--Maroon 5 [Great beat. Lyrics might not be as appropriate for a wedding. But who knows?]

What will they play at your funeral?
Elephant Love Medley--Moulin Rouge Soundtrack [Sigh. :) I wouldn't mind.]

What is your hobby?
Thriller--Micheal Jackson

What is your biggest fear?
Toxic--Britney Spears


What is your biggest secret?
Breakeven--The Script

What do you think of your friends?
Liz on Top of the World--Pride and Prejudice Score

What will you post this as?
Ignorance--Paramore

Yesterday I had a complete heart attack! :) Last night my computer wasn't charging and I was convinced that my computer had finally gone to the computer store in the sky. I almost cried. There is so much stuff on my computer that I could never get back!

But thankfully I was having a complete blonde moment! I was charging my computer by the coach and I had it plugged into my sister's charger--it wasn't plugged in and so it wasn't going to charge. Geez! :) I'm beyond relieved right now.

How many of you have seen Eclipse? I really want to see it but I have to wait until Monday. Ugh. It was the only time it worked for everyone. But should I see it? Was it good? Please comment below.

I'll talk to you guys later! :) I'm going to go to Old Spaghetti Factory tomorrow. So excited! :) It's literally my favorite restaurant. I simply adore the white clam sauce. Oh, its sooo good.