Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Twilight Cast Gets Fashionable

Today we're going to take a look at the lovely ladies from the Twilight Series in celebration of the DVD release of Eclipse! Are you excited? I know some of you aren't but you have to admit that some of those girls have amazing wardrobe stylists. :)

Ashley Greene in Giambattista Valli [left] and Prabal Gurung [right].

Ashley Greene is set to host, Fashion Forward. She has graced the pages of countless magazines and she is the most noted fashionista that has come out of the franchise. She normally picks classic pieces but then adds a funky accessory like a bracelet or bag. And plus, she looks fabulous in red.
__
Dakota Fanning in Elie Saab [left] and Valentino [right].

Budding fashionista Dakota Fanning took the fashion world by storm with her high end styles. Its hard to remember that this is the little girl that stole hearts in Uptown Girl. It's been a while.

Nikki Reed in Burberry [left] and 7 For All Mankind [right].

Nikki Reed flies under the radar due to her absence from the headlines. And I think that's probably the best for the longevity of her career. Nikki Reed looks stunning my favorite brand [Burberry] and I don't think there's a time when she doesn't look fabulous. :)

Kristin Stewart in Herve Leger by Max Azria [left] and Helmut Lang [right].

I adore Kristin with red hair. It makes her look more fashion and less greasy. Does that make sense? I don't know. I'm excited for Breaking Dawn the movie even though it was my least favorite book in the series. I felt it was just a waste. What did you think?
__
 I think Eclipse was my favorite movie but New Moon will always be my favorite book. I prefer Taylor because I find Edward a little...intense [edit: i mean Robert, i don't know why i wrote edward. Lane what were you thinking? duh.]. I'm going to get so many hateful comments because I just said that.