Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Must-Have Hair of 2010

Well, of course the haircut of 2010--other than the Justin Bieber swoop--was the pixie. It seemed like every month or two another famous actress was cutting off her hair while others simply rocked their signature style. This is a look at the best pixie cuts and the most sought after look going into 2011.

Ginnifer Goodwin in Valentino [left] and Christian Dior [right].

Halle Berry in Gucci [left] and Reem Acra [right].

Carey Mulligan in Chanel [left] and Nina Ricci [right].

Emma Watson in Calvin Klein Collection [left] and Burberry [right].

Michelle Williams in Stella McCartney [left] and Sonia Rykel with a Chanel Clutch [right].

The pixie cut is so fashion and stunning--if you have the right bone structure--I just worry that I don't have that structure. My hair is my safety blanket. But maybe 2011 will hold new and exciting things. Today is Christmas. I hope everyone is having a great holiday with their friends and family. I'm waiting for my mom to wake up so that we can finally open presents.