Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ashley Greene Makes Fashionistas Jealous

 The breakout star from the Twilight Movies--well, other than Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson--was definitely Ashley Greene. She has been busy. Already in 2011, she has two movies coming out. LOL: Laughing Out Loud and The Apparition.

I saw this interview on Youtube once [i couldn't find it again. ugh] and that was what made me realize that Ashley has really, really great style. :) Which she does and if you don't believe me, then see for yourself.

Ashley Greene in a two-tone minidress [left] and cap-sleeved sheer dress [right].

The dress on the left is so pretty. Every girl should want this in their closet. My mind is buzzing, thinking of all the ways I could wear it. Seriously, the possibilities are endless. Well, maybe there is an actual end but you know what I mean. By the way, I adore her chunky brown shoes, makeup, and hair in the picture on the tight. So simple but so stunning. :)


Ashley Greene in Isaac Mizrahi [left] and Antonio Beraldi [right].

I just realized that in every picture--other than the first one--Ashley has almost the exact same pose. Weird. :) They're subtle differences but its basically the same. Random thought. I love the gold details on the Mizrahi dress and those gold earrings are perfection! <3

Today I went to Jamba Juice. Yum. Yum. Their Razmataz [spelling?] is soooo good! Third and final, yum. :) I went with my friend Maddy and my little sister. Bye, guys. What did you do today?