Sunday, December 26, 2010

Heart Gwyneth Paltrow's Style

Just watched the E! Special on Gwyneth Paltrow. I found it fascinating. Did anyone else watch it? Since Winter Break started and most of my college applications are done, I've been catching up on all the TV shows I missed due to my over-booked schedule. But enough about me. We're supposed to be talking about Gwyn's style.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Giorgio Armani [left] and Valentino [right].

Gwyneth knows how to rock menswear with a twist. Classic shorts have been seen all over the red carpet. The classic white color is perfect for a block0buster premiere and she breaks up the monochromatic look with a simple black clutch and peep-toe booties. This clean-lined Valentino look is equally stunning. Add edgy heels and the look is complete.

Gwyneth Paltrow in Giuseppe Zanotti [left] and in Chado Ralph Rucci Mini with Lanvin Heels [right].

Gwyneth rocks a futuristic look in this body-hugging mini. The mettalic geometric shapes splattered randomly and the odd cutouts make the look a standout pieces. Piecey curls, dark booties, and a sunny disposition complete the outfit. Gwyneth's next look is more than a bit daring. The unexpected detailing down the center of the dress almost looks like an outline of her ribcage but it is effortlessly chic. Plus, those Lanvin heels are gorgeous.

I'm off to put the final touches on my last two college apps. Yes! I can't wait to be finished.