Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Zoe Saldana on the Red Carpet

My cats are in a stare-down right now. It's kind of funny when they do that. In a couple seconds one of them will turn around and run off in the opposite direction. :) If you have pets that do weird things then leave it in the comments.

But I'm going to do a quick post before I head off to tennis practice. It'll be short and quick. I promise! :) Um...going to talk about Zoe Saldana's style. Its been a while since I talked about her.
__
Zoe Saldana in Louis Vuitton [left] and Botegga Veneta [right].

These looks are very different. One is printed and a throw-back in time. The other is super modern and sleek. The Louis Vuitton is clearly more fashion while the Botegga Veneta is more main-stream. But both are incredibly beautiful. I don't think I've ever said this but I love Zoe's skintone. Its such a pretty carmel-mocha. [i didn't mean to make her sound like a Starbuck's drink.]

Those shoes in the left look are so chic. Adore! :)

Zoe Saldana in a grey sheath [left] and Emilio Pucci [right].

That right look is insane. Its balances between the tight line of fashion and main-stream. The embellished glitter looks like a snake is running across her dress and I think that it is adorable. Plus those shoes are bananas. Hello, my name is Lane Newlin and I am addicted to shoes. :)

Zoe matched her shoes perfectly to her dress. The simple draping and clean lines create a dress that is classic and timeless. Zoe could store this look in her closet and pop it out twenty years later. She would still look fabulous! :) Her wavy locks make me envious. Is there any wonder why Zoe is a modern style icon?

Okay. No fancy outro. I got to go but I wanted to blog first. Bye! :)