Thursday, December 9, 2010

Eva Mendes Stuns on the Red Carpet

Lately, Eva has been putting the blogosphere on fire. She's had best-dressed look after look. And I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I love her hair--if I could I would steal it. :) On a random side note, I just finished decorating the tree. I'm so in the Christmas spirit. What about you?
__
Eva Mendes in a red summer dress [left] and Christian Dior [right].

Summer is over but Eva makes us long for those warm days. The bright coral color looks so great against Eva's natural tan. Minimal jewelry and makeup is perfect for those lazy summer days. Her hair is lose and long--the way I love--and it looks amazing--as usual!

Eva looks stunning in her ground-sweeping gown. The way the fabric skims the floor--barely touching--is so elegant and shows great craftsmanship. The pale pink color is soft and sweet, perfect for the Los Angeles Philharmonics. The embellishments down the front add the perfect touch of fun.

Eva Mendes in Oscar de la Renta [left] and Lela Rose [right].

Oscar makes clothes for the classy, upper-class woman. Eva is that woman. Nude pumps and sunglasses keep the look casual while still staying true to the dress' elegance. The print--almost animalistic--doesn't overwhelm Eva's small frame because of the structured cut of the dress.

A perfect white moment. If there ever was one, this is it. She's wearing the same shoes from her de la Renta look--way to stay green and recycle. And they work in both a casual and formal moment. No jewelry is needed to create more drama. But Eva looks beautiful in anything she wears. :)

Eva also works with Rachel Zoe! :) You guys know how much I love her. "You look bananas." [my attempt at impersonating her] My little sister started watching The Rachel Zoe Project with me and that's all she can say. She's so cute.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments! I really, really love blogging and I was wondering, if it wasn't too much trouble, if my readers could become a fan on Blogvloin' [just click on the blue button on your right!]. I would be so thankful and it is free to sign up. Thank you so much! :)