Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow's Big Interview with Chlesea

Gwyneth has been making headlines. And not the way most celebrities do. No stumbling out of night clubs. No good girl behaving badly. She performed at the CMA's promoting her new movie, Country Strong. Then she made a guest appearance on Glee [which i loved!], and now she was on Chelsea Lately's Big Interview Special with Anne Hathaway and Xtina.

Gwyneth Paltrow in silk top, black shorts, and Emilio Pucci shoes [left]. Gwyneth in a Stella McCartney blazer and military cropped pants [right].

Who said that short weren't stylish? Well, obviously that person has never seen Gwyneth Paltrow rock them. She picks a dark color-short with a light lavender top. The top is baggy to contrast with Gwyneth's long legs. And those black strappy heels are to die for!

Stella McCartney has a way with separates. And this sand blazer looks great with her military inspired cropped pants. Most of you know that I'm a big sucker for anything military inspired. I love army green as a neutral. Her hair is always styled to perfection but I'd love to mention that her shoes are so unique. With the wide, white band across the front. So pretty.
__
Gwyneth Paltrow in Louis Vuitton [left] and Calvin Klein Collection [right].

LV. I have been and always will be in love with Louis Vuitton. I love the dress itself. Its stunning with the subtle sparkles and tear-drop shaped whole in the front. That is so unique and cutting edge. Not adoring Gwyneth's sleeked back hair but I understand that she was taking a risk. And I applaud her on that.

Next this citrus colored mini is so chic. I love short dress with long sleeves. In my mind its a classic way to look professional without looking hoochy. She paired them with subtle heels that are meant to accessorize not steal the show. A very smart move.

First, let me say that Gwyneth's interview with Chelsea Handler was hilarious. I loved it when Gwyneth was talking about how her daughter talks in a British accent when she's with friends but is completely American with the family. Apple sounds adorable! Just watch the interview below!