Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bella's Wedding Dress for Breaking Dawn?


There has been much buzz about what Kristen will be wearing when Bella says "I do." And who-ever gets the honor of designing the gown, will be adored--or hated--by Twi-Hards around the world. :) But then again, they say that no publilcity is bad publicity.

Well, a few designers have shared their ideas about how they would dress Bella for the big day. The above look was created by Christian Siriano. Which look is your favorite?

Monique Lhuillier

Max Azria

Erin Featherston

Prabal Gurung

Lela Rose

Badgley Mischka


Zac Posen

Okay, now that you've seen them all which are your favorite? I really like Erin Featherston, Parabal Gurung, and Lela Rose. I don't know if they're right for Bella, but from a personal standpoint those are my faves. :) Tell me your thoughts below! I want to hear from you. [even if you hate Twilight]