Monday, November 15, 2010

Stars of Harry Potter Get Stylish and Scientific...

The first part of the final installment is blasting into theaters in only a few more days. And in the ten years since the first movie, the lovely female stars of the highly successful saga have slowly transformed into fashion icons. Don't believe me? Take a look.

Emma Watson in Rafael Lopez for Atelier Mayer [left] and in light wash jeans paired with a sleeveless button up [right].

There is no way I could talk about Harry Potter fashion and not mention Emma Watson. She was recently voted a best dressed Brit [do you agree?] and plus I absolutely adore her modern sense of style. Its on point with what is current and what will stay classic.


Clemence Poesy in a light button up shirt with a printed skirt [left] and Chanel [right].

Clemence Poesey is the French stunner who stole our hearts in the fourth installment of the Potter series. And I'm thrilled that she's back for the final movie--I won't go into detail because I don't want to spoil anything. Whether she's blonde or brunette, Clemence steals the show with her simple and elegant style.

Bonnie Wright in skinny jeans, a chunky sweater, and animal print scarf [left]. Bonnie Wright in Dolce and Gabbana [right].

Bonnie Wright is no longer the awkward little sister anymore. With each year she is slowly growing into her style and I appreciate the risks that she takes. I must admit that Bonnie is slowly becoming one of my favorite budding fashion girl. Her red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin are just stunning.

And on a different [semi-related] note, Daniel Radcliffe has a hidden talent. Check out the video below to see what I mean. Are you impressed?