Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spice Up Your Life

If you've read my blog for any significant period of time you'd know that I love Victoria Beckham's style. I think she's classy and gorgeous. :) British women just dress so sophisticated. I'm a little jealous. ;) I would love to go to London one day. Sigh. That would be an absolute dream.

Anyway, I've chosen to feature Victoria in her Elle photoshoot from 2007. This was when she was a blonde and before she went for the super short pixie look. Maybe it was after. I'm pretty sure that it was before. I'm sorry I can't remember that long ago. ;)

But I love women who can pull off a pixie hair cut. I wish I could but my long hair is kind of like my safety blanket. I went short when I was little and it was HORRIBLE!

Maybe I'm a little tramatized. But I'll eventually get over it. Just give me time. But enough of my random blabbering. Let's get to the photoshoot.



<3 Elle Magazine. I love watching The City because Joe Zee is on it! He's so funny. :)

Oh, I know I talked about a giveaway that was supposed to be posted yesterday but something came up. I had to take my cats to the vet. Smokey seems to be doing okay but he's just lying around all day. I don't know. I hope the medicine the vet gave him works.

[picture of Smokey during our move. sorry for the complete mess!]

I'm sorry the mini crisis delayed the giveaway. I'm taking pictures and going to buy the prize today. And I promise this time! :D